Khawaja Imtiaz Ahmed is Chief Executive of INA Securities (Pvt) Limited. He is also serving on the Borad of Directors of Leiner Pak Gelatine Limited.
Khwaja Imtiaz Ahmed is a commerce graduate from Hailey College of Commerce, University of the Punjab, Lahore. He is also carrying the experience of running a brokerage house in individual capacity from 1979 to 2008 being a member of Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited. His individual membership was converted into Corporate brokerage house as INA Securities (Pvt) Limited.
Khawaja Imtiaz Ahmed served following organizations in management profile throughout his career:
Chief Executive Officer
- Leiner Pak Gelatine Limited 1982 – to date
- B.P Lahore (Pvt.) Limited 1967 – 1977
- Ravi Food Products (Pvt.) Limited 1977 – 1983
- Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited 1988
- Khawaja Glass Industries (Pvt) Limited 1968-2002
- Neelum Glass Industries (Pvt) Limited 1973-2002
- Rawal Food Products (Pvt) Limited 1978-1982
- Khawaja Flat Glass (Pvt) Limited 1990-2002
- Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited 1987,1988,1993,1995,1997,1998 and 2002.
Since 1967 He has been working with Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI) and also elected as Executive Committee Member of Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry for the period 2000-2002 & 2009-2010 and served various committees of LCCI. In recent past he also served as Convener of Large Industry in LCCI.